[NA][PvX}{Social] Got a guild? Well we have a family

Magical Things.8465

Angels of Clarity is a social PvX guild who’s focus is on quality over quantity. We don’t want to be that mega guild that turns into an LFG. We want to help each other and develop friendships to better enhance the guild experience.

One of our main focuses is helping players reach their goals. That may include build, gear, story mode completion, dungeons and fractals. We have fun when you’re having fun. We are true PvX meaning we participate in all game aspects – PvE, sPvP & WvW. Our home server is Ferguson’s Crossing but you only need to worry about that if you’re interested in WvW activities. We welcome anyone from any server.

We utilize Discord for voice and general chat and a website which is our central repository of information like guides, guild news and theroycrafting.

We are not and do not promote elitism. Your free to run what build works for you. In the case of WvW or higher tier fractals, we may give you some pointers but we will never require a specific build. We aren’t going for speed clear records or anything that requires strict adherence to a meta build. We do encourage that you optimize you’re build and we have plenty of people who can help.

All in all we are a fun, friendly guild rebuilding and looking for great members to do so. We do have a 50% rep policy and you must join the Discord server within 7 days of joining. Don't have to join voice but we lots of guild info, guides, etc on the Discord. Be prepared to dedicate some time to us. After all we’re investing in you.

If you have any questions or want an invite, contact one of the following:

Magical Things.8465Crazy Branden.6951Ninjazzy.3024

@JordyEatzBrainz.8615 said:I'm new to GW2 and just would like to get more into it. Im having a blast so far, and I think its time I start to join the community. Can I join?

Of course you can. We'd love to have you. I've sent you the guild invite in game. Join by pressing G for guild panel, then JOIN Angels of Clarity, then put a check mark in the box to represent. Looking forward to meeting you!!!

Would love to join the guild!It sounds like it'll be a blast and I like the fact that you guys focus on helping people, but most of all you just want to have fun.I'm returning to GW2 after having to step away for awhile due to work, but I have two mains at the moment (80 thief, 55 ele). Hope to meet you guys soon!

-Rawkr

@Rawkr.2693 said:Would love to join the guild!It sounds like it'll be a blast and I like the fact that you guys focus on helping people, but most of all you just want to have fun.I'm returning to GW2 after having to step away for awhile due to work, but I have two mains at the moment (80 thief, 55 ele). Hope to meet you guys soon!

-Rawkr

Glad to have you Rawkr!!!!

Still room for a few more. Join us on our fun adventures!!!

What are your typical hours for guild events (missions, raids, fractals, etc)? I'm a bit constrained due to work and school; usually I'm only available between 9:00 - 12:00 AM EST and 9:30 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST on any given day. Otherwise, I either have second-shift at work or night classes at the university.

@Doomblade.4362 said:What are your typical hours for guild events (missions, raids, fractals, etc)? I'm a bit constrained due to work and school; usually I'm only available between 9:00 - 12:00 AM EST and 9:30 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST on any given day. Otherwise, I either have second-shift at work or night classes at the university.

They range from 7:30pm to 9:00pm-ish. That's just for scheduled events. We have people on doing different things at various times of the day including late night.

Just let me know if you want to try out the guild. I promise it doesn't cost anything.

Note: Edited post to indicate 2 new rules. You must join the Discord server within 7 days of joining. Don't have to use voice but we put a lot of guides, builds, info on the Discord so it's an important tool. Also we now require 50% rep. We are a guild family not a stepping stone. We want to develop friendships not a LFG. Exceptions can be discussed with myself or the other guild leader Branden.

With that said, we still have room to grow so hit one of us up today for your ticket to the Angels of Clarity show.

@Doomblade.4362 said:@Magical Things.8465 Sure, I'd like to give it a go. My main (and so far only) character's name is Oakanai Halakan.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm on Dragonbrand; I'm not sure how inviting players from other worlds works so I'll send you a mail in-game requesting an invite and hopefully that will work out.

WE would love to have youwe will take in anyone from any server, server only matters for WvW

@Doomblade.4362 said:@Magical Things.8465 Sure, I'd like to give it a go. My main (and so far only) character's name is Oakanai Halakan.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm on Dragonbrand; I'm not sure how inviting players from other worlds works so I'll send you a mail in-game requesting an invite and hopefully that will work out.

Sent you the in-game guild invite. Let me know if you have any problems accepting.

Archived