[NA][PvX}{Social] Got a guild? Well we have a family

Magical Things.8465

@BlackFangTiger.9025 said:Just got back into GW2 looking to join a guild for the first time I do plan on being an active member log horizon style and I am rusty but would love to join and have no problems changing servers and I'm planning on getting both expansionBlackFangTiger.9025 if anyone wants to invite me just shot me an invite and I'll join

Greetings!!!

Invite sent. Welcome!!!!!

Your guild sounds great, but I do have a weird question. I have a tendency to use profanity. I try to be careful around people I don't know, but it still sometimes slips out. Is that OK, or would I need to try to avoid it entirely?

Otherwise I'd like to give your guild a shot. Main is TiakerAvelonna (staff ele), NA, Stormbluff Isle. On nearly every day, mostly late EST. Or EDT. Or whatever we're on now. :P

@tiakeravelonna.5394 said:Your guild sounds great, but I do have a weird question. I have a tendency to use profanity. I try to be careful around people I don't know, but it still sometimes slips out. Is that OK, or would I need to try to avoid it entirely?

Otherwise I'd like to give your guild a shot. Main is TiakerAvelonna (staff ele), NA, Stormbluff Isle. On nearly every day, mostly late EST. Or EDT. Or whatever we're on now. :P

I added you to my friends list as long as you dont curse every other word its fine

Archived