Trying To Help A Friend

I have a friend trying to regain his account..but he says it needs an in-game character of his and a CD key. It's been bloody YEARS, so good luck to him finding the key..Buut can I help him?

I mean, I logged in, but all I have is his account name (with numbers); it is an account friends list, not a character friends list :(

Any way for me to see his character names? Or give him ANY useful info? We want to play GW2 together again!

@Akisohida.8963 said:I have a friend trying to regain his account..but he says it needs an in-game character of his and a CD key. It's been bloody YEARS, so good luck to him finding the key..Buut can I help him?

I mean, I logged in, but all I have is his account name (with numbers); it is an account friends list, not a character friends list :(

Any way for me to see his character names? Or give him ANY useful info? We want to play GW2 together again!

Hey there,

Just some tips, your friend will need a few bits of information to provide to the support team - his RL name, birthday, payment method, some form of payment verification (last 4 digits of credit card). My fiance recently went through this process and they can help him provided that he or a relative bought the game and he can provide all the correct information.

I hope my info helps better prepare you both, and good luck.

Archived