Dynamic Exo-Suit Appearance Pack locked in gem store

This item in the shop is locked out. it states " This item requires Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns" I have the full game including all expansions and DLC's, All other glider and mount skinsa are purchasable and I can buy the items seperatly but the bundle pack is locked and the buy button is greyed out.

@"Trance.1548" said:This item in the shop is locked out. it states " This item requires Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns" I have the full game including all expansions and DLC's, All other glider and mount skinsa are purchasable and I can buy the items seperatly but the bundle pack is locked and the buy button is greyed out.

If you wish to purchase said item, you will need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below, before it is no longer offered in the Gem Store.

Good luck.

@Michael.8054 said:I have the same problem; bought PoF (HoT was included for free), but the pack is locked. Contacted support twice already; no reaction, the pack is still locked.

If you mean you submitted 2 tickets to the CS Team, then close out the duplicate, as submitting duplicates only slows down any response.If you mean you submitted 2 Bug Reports in-game, then there will be no response, as indicated on the Bug Report window.

There has to be a bug with all the accounts that got HoT for free with the PoF purchase. I just bought another account (this one) and if you go to the GW2API and check your Expansions, it doesn't list HeartOfThorns like my main account does.

@ItsyJam.1725 said:There has to be a bug with all the accounts that got HoT for free with the PoF purchase. I just bought another account (this one) and if you go to the GW2API and check your Expansions, it doesn't list HeartOfThorns like my main account does.

ohh I see.. I hope devs will fix this soon :)