Need help with Heart and Minds

Duceman.1492

I know this is old content for everyone else. I just returned to the game after several years and bought Heart of Thorns. I am trying to get Hearts and Minds done so I can complete the expansion and move on. I don't have anyone in the guilds that I used to play with so basically playing by myself. If someone can have time to help me I would appreciate it very much. Maybe even an active guild would be nice. Thanks for any replies I get. I am in game right now for the next few hours.

I've seen many parties recently for other players going through this story step on LFG. If you do advertise, make sure to mention in the party description that it's your first time through, and to also put your party in the "Story Journal" tab in LFG.

You also didn't mention if you were NA or EU, which may help other forumers determine if they'll be able to join up with you or not. I will say that this story step is best with a party of at least 2-3 total, and this part really shouldn't be soloed unless you're supremely confident in your character's survival skills. There's many different mechanics in this chapter, so don't get discouraged if it takes more than one try at it.

Regardless, best of luck to you!

Archived