Commander Tag whit legendary trinkets [annoying]

This is a complete non-issue. You tag-up for the sake of other players, not yourself, at which point you become a mobile location marker. Everyone can see your tag (unless you make the squad private) and if it happens to sit inside you're lege trinket bubble so what? If you want to e-peen on your shinies that's perfectly fine; it seems like lots of other people would like an option to turn-off legendary trinket effects.

Edit: Also there are basically 4 builds at most for every class; power, condi, healing and tanking, so no- you don't need hundreds of rings and amulets. No need to exaggerate.

@Funky.4861 said:This is a complete non-issue. You tag-up for the sake of other players, not yourself, at which point you become a mobile location marker. Everyone can see your tag (unless you make the squad private) and if it happens to sit inside you're lege trinket bubble so what? If you want to e-kitten on your shinies that's perfectly fine; it seems like lots of other people would like an option to turn-off legendary trinket effects.

Edit: Also there are basically 4 builds at most for every class; power, condi, healing and tanking, so no- you don't need hundreds of rings and amulets. No need to exaggerate.

4? You need celestial, zerk, maruder, magi, Dire, traiblazer, VIPer valikyre, grivering, if u play wvw and raids you should know u need more than 4

@Nightcore.5621 For every class? No. Dire and trailblazer are close enough to only need one set, same with grieving and viper (depending on class). No-one uses magi, marauder, celestial or valk in pve and expects to do damage (debateable between magi and harriers' in raids, also depending on class). So no, all of the gear sets you listed fit into the four categories i mentioned apart from celestial which is rubbish in pve anyway. If you wanted this to be about wvw, you should have posted it in that sub-forum instead of confusing people.

I play full magi nerco for hifh> @Funky.4861 said:

@Nightcore.5621 For every class? No. Dire and trailblazer are close enough to only need one set, same with grieving and viper (depending on class). No-one uses magi, marauder, celestial or valk in pve and expects to do damage (debateable between magi and harriers' in raids, also depending on class). So no, all of the gear sets you listed fit into the four categories i mentioned apart from celestial which is rubbish in pve anyway. If you wanted this to be about wvw, you should have posted it in that sub-forum instead of confusing people.

I play full magi nerco for raid clears and high fractals