Commander Tag whit legendary trinkets [annoying]

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Streyiken.6984 said:The person was asking a question about if something was a possible fix not complaining. Please differentiate the two.

As soon most see the Word legendary trinkets they just rage :) but yeah they dont read at All what i did ask for :)

I just want a checkbox in the corner of trinkets so you can disable legendary visuals when it doesn't suit you.

@Kulvar.1239 said:

@Streyiken.6984 said:The person was asking a question about if something was a possible fix not complaining. Please differentiate the two.

As soon most see the Word legendary trinkets they just rage :) but yeah they dont read at All what i did ask for :)

I just want a checkbox in the corner of trinkets so you can disable legendary visuals when it doesn't suit you.

So do I. But thats not what this post is about

@"Nightcore.5621" said:Can the commander and mentor tag be moved so its not in the midle of the bubble https://ibb.co/Sy9q9bb

I agree, they should give us the option to disable questionable creative graphics as You can do with weapons and armor pieces, selecting the item weapons you would like to have active, personally I really don't like the "mixed effect" of the trinkets but I really Love Aurora and Coalescence effect on my character.

@Nightcore.5621 said:

Yes it is, with this option the problem will be solved.

@NaramSin.2693 said:

U dont fix things by just remove them lol

@Nightcore.5621 said:

Yes you do, you remove the effect and the tag shows as intended, btw if they should change the position to allow you to show both well thi is something that need a lot of work since they have to change completely the models

@NaramSin.2693 said:

Yes you do, you remove the effect and the tag shows as intended, btw if they should change the position to allow you to show both well thi is something that need a lot of work since they have to change completely the models

Is their job to do things like this is their game

Imo fix the issues with Asura and com tag which have been a issue since the tags was added. The tag is not adjusted to normal hight for all races so if you have a lot of people around you, you will simply not see the tag because it is covered by Norns and Charrs. That would be something worth fixing.

But it is not broken, thus doesn't need fixing. What he is asking is for a change. Which wont happen for sure.Cause they either have to change how the legy looks or change the absolute position of the com tag.

Both changes will result in other people complaining.(tag to low, tag to hit, legy doesnt look nice anymore, want money back etc.)

@tink.4791 said:Imo fix the issues with Asura and com tag which have been a issue since the tags was added. The tag is not adjusted to normal hight for all races so if you have a lot of people around you, you will simply not see the tag because it is covered by Norns and Charrs. That would be something worth fixing

If they would make the tag be the highest priority on minimap it is kinda fixed. Now party dots float over the com tag.