[EU][Raids][PvE][Social!]The White Tower is looking for active members!

Zirael.4279

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, your guild sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I’m 28 y/o, a semi-casual NA player looking mostly on in my mornings/afternoons because I work nights, which always works better with EU times from what I’ve found, and I’m SO excited for the community aspect of a guild. I usually play solo but am getting into group content more (I have a main in full ascended already), and I’m especially excited to chat with everyone in game, on discord, and to play together :) My IGN is MattTheWarrior.1236. Feel free to message me here or in game if I sound like a good fit for your guild.

• 2 weeks later...

bump! New week, new opportunities. We are currently planning which wings to do this week, and will post the schedule by tomorrow - Which means this is a good time to join if you want to get into our raids this week :3

Send us a friends request on Discord if you'd like to join!

Hi,

This sounds right up my street. How do i go about joining? Im a returning player but ive never really got deeper into gw2 as ive never had anyone to play with or explain alot of the systems to me. Ive played alot of mmos for a long time though so im not a complete muddy puddle!

21 hours ago, xDarkRitualx.1365 said:

Hi,

This sounds right up my street. How do i go about joining? Im a returning player but ive never really got deeper into gw2 as ive never had anyone to play with or explain alot of the systems to me. Ive played alot of mmos for a long time though so im not a complete muddy puddle!

Hi there xDarkRitualx! 

If you want to jointhe guild, just hop onto discord and add either me or our recruitment officer and we'll go from there 🙂
Discord tags: 
- Zirael#8424
- Julia R-P#9543