Would you like to see tails in Guild Wars 2?

I mean... all I see is "No Anime", and "No Furries". I'm sorry, did we NOT just have a month long event dedicated to unrealistic stuff as well? Glitched Weapons.

Take a look at all the other crazy stuff added into Guild Wars 2 over the years. I just ran a dungeon not too long ago with someone who shot Rainbow Unicorns out of their bow. And people are worried about a "Tail Accessory".... Really?

Everyone is aware that "Anime" consists of dragons, and other fantasy creatures as well, right? (Looking at you Skyscale, and pretty much every other mount in the game)

Guild Wars 2 in my opinion has become nothing more than a game focused around cosmetics, there wouldn't really be a reason not to have something new to show off.

If all this stuff bothers people who think it ruins immersion, simply avoid those others, and stay in your small communities you have. Cosmetics don't need to bother you at all.

Well looks like most people look negative answering no to the poll I created.I hope there are some people who don't just type whatever comes to mind without thinking it through.GW2 needs tails! I just feel a bit naked running around with my shrine guardian ears without my tail to cuddle.If people would be more open minded you'll see why tails are a necessity for cosmetics...I've been scrolling through the opinions of people but it looks like only some actually read what I wrote.

Coming with arguments like "Play Charr because those have tails" are not helping and I covered why already.Then about the clipping gear.. Have you looked at a charr with an low level coat? The tail just goes right through the armor and looks non-realistic.So please don't argue with all the possibilities we could have playing this game open minded,But grow up with the majority of this fabulous community wich is patient, open minded and love the fantasy style we emerge in.Shrine guardian ears > tail. Devil horns > Tail. Bunny ears > Tail.makes sense?

@"Luthan.5236" said:Only the Charr tails and maybe "cocktails" and a special crafting profession for making drinks. (But I think there are some drinkable things already as food items from the chef and tonics from artificer I think.)

I don't really get how this contributes to my thread...Keeping the only playable race Charr to have tails is unfair to the ones that don't want the tail to go with the large sharp teeth and oversized horns.But reading your sentence you don't make much sense to me... I'm fine with a novelty for tails..but making this a trinket or backpiece makes more sense.

@"Veryl.7861" said:Coming with arguments like "Play Charr because those have tails" are not helping and I covered why already.Then about the clipping gear.. Have you looked at a charr with an low level coat? The tail just goes right through the armor and looks non-realistic.So please don't argue with all the possibilities we could have playing this game open minded,But grow up with the majority of this fabulous community wich is patient, open minded and love the fantasy style we emerge in.makes sense?

It contributes to the thread in a way that it says "no" to additional tail sources visually for the characters. Races are as they are. We don't need more. (If .. then make it tonics or back items or full costumes/outfits.)

But not something like "amulet" trinket that maybe tries to add it to the char model itself instead of the clothing.

@"Luthan.5236" said:It contributes to the thread in a way that it says "no" to additional tail sources visually for the characters. Races are as they are. We don't need more. (If .. then make it tonics or back items or full costumes/outfits.)

But not something like "amulet" trinket that maybe tries to add it to the char model itself instead of the clothing.

I'm sorry I did not understand. All I understood from your post is a "special crafting proffesion" and an intended pun about cocktails?Please keep this a serious thread.

@Veryl.7861 said:

@coso.9173 said:only if there's a new race with a tail. a random tail as a costume would be.... weird I guess.

Then what's your idea behind the lore wearing revered shrine guardian ears? or have wings that don't fly?Gw2 is weird enough.. but in a good way.

well IMO we shouldn't have those either to be honest. I'd prefer a more traditional way of doing accesories, not puting osme magical wings that are not mentioned in the lore at all.