What is this rollback?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem here. Was despaired when I logged in and saw 2 days of gold, items, reward tacks achievement progress lost.I lost like 20 hours of gameplay, quite a few achivements, 200+ gold and expensive items I bought (they even still show in my trading post log), all the baubles, achieemnts and dailys from SAB and super adventure weapon drops I can't just get back, all the work I did in wvw tracks and pip rewards, like 3+ whole pvp tracks I needed to finish my super adventure weapons, pvp tournament rewards, ascended daily crafting and all the mats I collected for it in the last 2 days and so much more.I'm honestly kinda shaken and it totally ruined my schedule with all the things I wanted to finish before the SAB festival ends. I don't even know what to do know... Q.Q

After the game crashed I restarted and on the home screen was showing the correct data, achievement points and pvp level which was what I did in the last 2 days. When I clicked on "play" the game gave me the login chest of 2 days ago, and everything was as if I hadn't done anything in this period, all items, pvp level, achievement poits, everything as it was 2 days ago, how is this possible ?? I want my save back !! it discourages a lot

The entire server experienced a bug where a major loss of progress took about three days of progress.

I myself lost my costly progression on the Astralaria Precursor, "The Apparatus." The Mithrillium, the gold, orichalum, many mats and the achievements. In the midst of it, I earned progression on PVP tracks, Icebrood saga masteries, experience on multiple characters. The morning of the event, I forged the apparatus itself, got the achievement, and when the server bugged and rolled back, I lost it all. I even took a screenshot of the completed collection, next to the crafting menu showing "The Apparatus, I currently have 1 of these"

When I made an exclamation in the chat, ((At the time, Black Citadel,))It became apparent the entire server experienced the same rollback. Others lost raid completion, hundreds of gold, their own materials and experience.The whole city immediately became wholly discouraged from playing, but they all are submitting bug reports on this event. I took several screenshots.((I'll be entirely honest, I don't know how to link my screenshots in this forum, could somebody help?))

Vanilla veteran just came back into the game and I noticed a lot of latency issues as well as the biggest rollback in my life. Not even close to private servers rollback.

With the recent cuts on staff and now confirmed cut on hardware I fear for the future of this game, what happened ? The world is full of new players, all maps are blooming with people, update is on the way, expansion for next year maybe...too bad 50% will quit now if nothing happens I HOPE NOT!

I'm playing WvW friday night ans all the weekend and now, i'm in the first wood chest of this week..And all my stuff, and pve progression just disappear.I was connected this morning and i got a black screen and diconnected without error message.