Can't finish Victory or Death

Anyone else having an issue during Victory or Death. Right as I am about to complete the story I DC and have to do it all over again. 3 times I have done it just about to completion and I just can not bring myself to do it again.

• 1 month later...

Has the same Problems. Even Skipped the cutsenes. Or used port 443, changed streaming on Demand or max. Deleted all under Appdata. Opend it as Admin. Nothing helped

Tried the misson 10 Times always disconnected. My Solution Deinstalled the game. This Problem exists for years and Arena Nets only reply is they cant reproduce the Error.

• 2 weeks later...

My problem with the quest is, get stuck in the unskippable cutscene after fighting the big mouth, still have the cinematic icon you see on other players when they are looking at a scenic view (doing the quest solo) and then it kicks me to character select. Multiple attempts, jammed up at the same point every time.

This is a common problem, its because there's too much strain on the computer and it can't keep the network connection alive, that's why it happens most often during cutscenes which have artificially higher requirements than normal gameplay.

There's alot of workarounds, but the only thing that fixed it for a friend was using dx12pxy so the game runs better.