Beginner Mirage Condi gear

VladDracule.1690

"Cyninja.2954October 12 edited October 12"

"Go read what I wrote in my original 2 posts from yesterday. No those have not been edited."

"I would absolutely not recommend condi gear on mesmer. You won't get any good use out of it." - the edited part.

"The content you are talking about does not require ascended gear, thus recommending or warning a new player that he should not craft a useless set first is valid"

"75% dmg dps (30k) from the highest avaible dps right now (40k) is useless"

@FaboBabo.3581 said:"Cyninja.2954October 12 edited October 12"

"Go read what I wrote in my original 2 posts from yesterday. No those have not been edited."

"I would absolutely not recommend condi gear on mesmer. You won't get any good use out of it." - the edited part.

Now go read the sentance before that....

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

"The content you are talking about does not require ascended gear, thus recommending or warning a new player that he should not craft a useless set first is valid"

No, 75% of 40k and 0 utility is useless. You are essentially taking my recommendation which is based on chrono being more in demand, Mirage being not in demande due to multiple reasons and reducing it to:

That's what YOU said, not me.

EDIT:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:"The content you are talking about does not require ascended gear, thus recommending or warning a new player that he should not craft a useless set first is valid"

Yes, I stand by my recommendation that ascended viper gear is not the first set a mesmer should make. It's not needed for anything but fractal T4 and raids. How is this untrue?

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

No, 75% of 40k and 0 utility is useless. You are essentially taking my recommendation which is based on chrono being more in demand, Mirage being not in demande due to multiple reasons and reducing it to:

EDIT:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:"The content you are talking about does not require ascended gear, thus recommending or warning a new player that he should not craft a useless set first is valid"

Yes, I stand by my recommendation that ascended viper gear is not the first set a mesmer should make. It's not needed for anything but fractal T4 and raids. How is this untrue?

There is NO set ANY class SHOULD make.

Beeing able to get those golem numbers instead of loosing 25% dmg cause dodging , Mechanics etc is the utility a mirage brings in.

Mirages come in like ; im gonna do 30k. And they will do 30k , sometimes even more.

Weaver comes in ; ill do 40k . " wth only 98% quickness uptime so i only got 30k , ur fault."

Ppl should try dodging off cooldown on Benchmarks. Then its gonna be realistic...

And yeah again ; the DEMAND only comes from high etilist Players. There are still Casual t4 and raid groups. There is no DEMAMD on Mirage , Because Casual Groups just look for any dps. Mirage Weaver , FB , they dont care.

In the whole pve content there is probably less then 1% demanding anything.

U can run Full viper in any pve content avaible and u say its useless, and only "needed" in t4 and raids.

If the OP is still reading along (which i doubt honestly), they will have a great impression of our community.

Here's the short and sad truth:You should have boosted Necro, they get Rabid gear, which is a really nice starter gear.Mesmer get Soldier like almost all other classes and Soldier is outside of WvW and Worldbosses very useless.

Now that you're "stuck" with Mesmer and want to play a Condi build, you should get the cheapest Condi-Gear that you can get. As long as Condition damage is the main stat and it's lvl 80 exotic you should be fine.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

EDIT:

There is NO set ANY class SHOULD make.

Beeing able to get those golem numbers instead of loosing 25% dmg cause dodging , Mechanics etc is the utility a mirage brings in.

Mirages come in like ; im gonna do 30k. And they will do 30k , sometimes even more.

Weaver comes in ; ill do 40k . " wth only 98% quickness uptime so i only got 30k , ur fault."

Ppl should try dodging off cooldown on Benchmarks. Then its gonna be realistic...

Yet the TC asked specifically about condi gear and ascended gear. I expanded upon that question.

You are taking issues which have nothing to do with this thread in order to fuel you irrational mirage support agenda. Fine by me, but keep it to yourself and the TC. Write as much positive things about mirage as you want and I'm sure no one will disagree unless you make stuff up.

Stop criticising valid recommendations. Stick to the topic at hand. Realise that I gave sound advice and be done with it. This is becomming ridiculous.

OP has a clear plan of getting asc Viper for his mirage. He wants gear for in between.

What had chrono to do with this topic ?

And btw this is no mirage support Agenda. Mirage beein viable is a fact. Mirage havin underwhelming traits, "x" bugs and underwhelming dmg in terms of a dps pve spec is a fact too. Those facts dont kill each other.

Dude u basically said condi mirage is useless,which isn't true.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:OP has a clear plan of getting asc Viper for his mirage. He wants gear for in between.

And btw this is no mirage support Agenda. Mirage beein viable is a fact. Mirage havin underwhelming traits, "x" bugs and underwhelming dmg in terms of a dps pve spec is a fact too. Those facts dont kill each other.

I said Mirage is far less useful than chrono, which has yet to be disproven by you. There is a difference there.

Done here, not willing to entertain your mirage paranoia any longer.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:OP has a clear plan of getting asc Viper for his mirage. He wants gear for in between.

I said Mirage is far less useful than chrono, which has yet to be disproven by you. There is a difference there.

Done here, not willing to entertain your mirage paranoia any longer.

"[(No, 75% of 40k and 0 Teamutility)=Mirage] is useless" ,Thanks for not answering (: Gn8 Mate

Archived