Luminous Skins Disappointment

Oglaf.1074

Why is it tied to Account via Achievement rather than character? I've just had my second character turn 5 years-old and to my dismay I did not getting to pick two new Luminous skins. They're tied to the birthday achievement rather then the gift which means you'll NEVER EVER get more than two per account... :sleepy:

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:I already got lots of backpacks because those are per character, not per account.

Are you sure? I've only ever had 2 backpacks - 1 for 4th birthday and 1 for 5th. I have 4 characters who have now hit their 5th birthday

Yes, I'm sure. The backpacks come with EACH birthday gift whereas the weapon skins come ONCE the very first time any character on your account reaches five years old.

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:I already got lots of backpacks because those are per character, not per account.

Are you sure? I've only ever had 2 backpacks - 1 for 4th birthday and 1 for 5th. I have 4 characters who have now hit their 5th birthday

Yes, I'm sure. The backpacks come with EACH birthday gift whereas the weapon skins come ONCE the very first time any character on your account reaches five years old.

No, you’re thinking of something else. The Anniversary backpacks are one per account per year. . Anniversary backpack. There are 5 anniversary backpacks and you will have at most 2. You get to choose one at account year 4 and a second at account year 5.

@Oglaf.1074 said:Huh, weird. I must've gotten them in conjunction with the birthday gifts somehow and got them mixed up, then.

You do get one at the same time your oldest char gets its birthday present, however, as I recall, it’s in a separate email. It is easy to think it’s a character birthday present rather than an account birthday present, especially since we haven’t had account birthday presents before this. The weapon set will probably follow the same format. We should get one box per year and (hopefully) we’ll be able to choose 2 out of the box each year.

Archived