Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

Also stuck in Ranked Arena - Match is about to Begin. Extremely frustrating because not only can I not queue for PvP matches during the bonus week, but the Match Ready window pops up even when zoning into any new area of PvE.

Edit: Unstuck now (rather unceremoniously - just disappeared /shrug)

Edited by mikachu.1035

Not sure if it's the same issue people are having here but there seem to be some issues with queuing on EU tonight.

I get 'Match Ready',  accept and it moves to 'Match is about to begin' then it never does. I've had around 8 queue pops over 15 mins of queuing and the matches never start. Before this I was queuing and didn't get a queue pop but my PvP panel said 'Match is in Progress' even though I was still in the lobby and I had to relog to be able to queue again. There are lots of people in map chat having the same issue with the queue not popping or matches not starting tonight too. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

stuck here too. imagine having a bug for over 4 years and having to manually unstick each player when it happens randomly instead of fixing it. edit: looks like anet does nothing about it except make you wait till reset. lost alot of progress and time trying to fix this. 4 years later. now thats shameful. what is this Bethesda?

Edited by Rabbitsocks.3726

• 3 months later...