Professional Player's Analysis of Builds in the Current Meta

So I played a few games for the first time since the overhaul patch, and naturally I have mastered every new build out there. Here is my pro analysis of some of the builds I played and fought.

1. Tempest: God tier hovercraft. Much less spinning that weaver, but much more floating. Doesnt really do anything aside from not die and stun a lot.
  2. Guard: Still farts out boons everywhere. Then it sits on symbols and does a pve rotation.
  3. Necro: Likes to auto attack. Its opponents voluntarily apply fear to themselves when facing lich form.
  4. Condi Rev: ??? I cant see what is going on. Unable to perform analysis.
  5. Condi thief: Sits in stealth and waits for you to die. Does not require keyboard to play.
  6. Holo: More rolling than the roller beetle.
  7. Power Herald: Can actually do damage.
  8. Daredevil: Can play without having to enter combat.

Any other builds were so ineffective I literally didnt even notice them.

So you are a professional player?What is your wage for playing GW2?

That aside, your "analyses" sound more like impressions than actual analyses.Because, you should know, an analysis is a detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.You neither go for any details, nor do you mention any structure or element.

@"Fueki.4753" said:So you are a professional player?What is your wage for playing GW2?

That aside, your "analyses" sound more like impressions than actual analyses.Because, you should know, an analysis is a detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.You neither go for any details, nor do you mention any structure or element.

your sarcasm reader is broke

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Fueki.4753" said:So you are a professional player?What is your wage for playing GW2?

Sarcasm is a form of communication that needs a shift in the voice to be noticed.Therefore, it can't properly exist in written form.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:So you are a professional player?What is your wage for playing GW2?

Sarcasm is a form of communication that needs a shift in the voice to be noticed.Therefore, it can't properly exist in written form.

you must be NA or UK to say that :D

You are a smart person