Why arena doesnt come clean with bots being legal?

I meet the same bots for months, today i got the same bot i sended ticket for 1 year ago which i hear is so popular thats its often mentioned in map chat as a joke, im sure people here can guess for what bot im talking about, the one with the bird like name.Some times i say this player is a bot only to get the reply yea he has been botting since the start of seasons (!) there is even a pvp bot clan now, so why dont you state the obvious? why you dont create a bots fighting stage? why keep having that report option for botting? why mock us str8 in our faces?Im not saying ban them because i know you cant and that you need the bots for the obvious reasons, just come clean allready about it.What are you afraid of? that everyone will become a bot? guess what...they allready are

Back in the day I played another mmo where the developers also produced a bot to sell on the side to capture the revenue from players that will pay to bot, even tho it’s against their tos... so it wouldn’t surprise me that anet are the ones running the majority of these bots in pvp to give players something to fight.

@Abyssisis.3971 said:Back in the day I played another mmo where the developers also produced a bot to sell on the side to capture the revenue from players that will pay to bot, even tho it’s against their tos... so it wouldn’t surprise me that anet are the ones running the majority of these bots in pvp to give players something to fight.

Arena does run some of the bots yes, especially the very famous ones that all community knows about and collect hundreds reports daily.

@Abyssisis.3971 said:Back in the day I played another mmo where the developers also produced a bot to sell on the side to capture the revenue from players that will pay to bot, even tho it’s against their tos... so it wouldn’t surprise me that anet are the ones running the majority of these bots in pvp to give players something to fight.

There is more than engought ppl plyng in low ratin so there is absilutely no point for thinking that also the only populatiln issue is in high rating

@wevh.2903 said:

There is more than engought ppl plyng in low ratin so there is absilutely no point for thinking that also the only populatiln issue is in high rating

Just telling it how I see it from passed experiences. Bots aren’t just in the lower leagues as well, they get as high as gold.