What's Your Favourite Firebrand Tome?

Jax.5261

Really like ToC. It's got ally support, stab, the ability to kite/peel pretty effectively (due to aegis spam), anti projectile, anti condi, anti power damage (tome 5 + protection) CC and even some damage.

ToC #2 is one of my favorite ways to land an unexpected bomb due to its damage. ToC 2 --> JI --> Weapon swap out of tome --> quickness burst + boon removal + smite condis. Not a great way to start a fight but definitely a great way to turn the tide with your last page in ToC.

Honestly I wish the other two tomes would emulate ToC just a little bit. ToJ could stand to have a bit of boon support on it rather than being purely about applying burns and ToR could really do with one of its skills being able to interact with enemies somehow (apply blind, weakness, daze, vulnerability, or boon strip).

Sup Jax, I can't resist a good poll. I switch mostly between ToJ and ToC, but more than anything ToJ has saved me and my mates from those pesky Scourges for the mass condition cleanses.

By the way support a fellow Firebrand by checking out my video. Many thanks for the post from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

Archived