Hero Storyline - Forming the Pact

I have now done this section twice. Each time I reach the stage where we are going to go search for the Second Team. Trahearne says we will not leave until we find them. And then I find myself back at my Character screen with a notice: The game client list its connection to the server. When I re-enter the game, I'm back at the fort and have to start this whole step over again. As I said, I've already done this twice - I am not going to keep doing this over and over and never be able to proceed. Can you please help me.Note: I have screencaps of Trahearne's "last" words as well as the "disconnect" notice but I don't know how to add screencaps to this message.

You can try a VPN that takes a different route to the server/IP address in question.You can try changing the option, 'Streaming'.You can try continuously moving the character, or spamming a skill.You can try minimizing the cut-scene.You can try any of the other workarounds found in the thread, "Storyline Disconnects".

Good luck.

Well I finally did get through that one step. Now I'm on another one involving demotion Tonn and destroying three towers. We get to tower #2 and Tonn does not ever move beyond that. I took the rest of the team to tower #3 but Tonn is still standing back at the other tower. All mobs have been killed. I have done this step twice and the same thing keeps happening. The Demolition guy does not move. There are no opportunities to "minimize the cut scene"; I've tried the continuous moving and spamming a skill and nothing is working. I'm so frustrated I want to just delete this toon -- but I've put alot of work into him. I just need to know how the heck can I get this NPC to move so we can finish the destruction of tower #3???? Please give me some help here.
BTW - this is my first revenant character - I've taken 6 other toons through many story line steps higher than these and have never had so much trouble as I've with this guy Maybe I should delete him and start a new toon in some other profession.