Severe Lag Spikes & Disconnect - Error Code 7:11:3:202:101 - [Merged]

I currently find PVP unplayable, even though my ping is quite low,  both in game and when testing the traceroute thing suggested elsewhere on the ping I get from chat.
What is making me unsure is that we've had some issues with our ISP lately, so I don't know if it could be related to that or if this is some outage on Anet's end.
When I play PVE it's ... less pronounced, but in PVP it becomes very clear. All my abilities fire off 4-5 seconds after I press the button, characters rubberband around and it is impossible to accomplish anything except waste 5 minutes of my life or abandon the game. Either way, I end up a detriment for my own team.

For the past few weeks i've been getting this disconnect error more and more often, especially in raids and fractals, mainly just before starting a boss ( happens often before Sloth, Cairn or in fractals before Siax CM or between light and dark phases on 100cm ), today i disconnected 3 times in Mistlock Sanctuary just standing still, very weird one, tried a bunch of fixes from the forums/reddit, none seem to work so far.

Recently took a break for a month and came back around the elite specs beta and I'm getting ridiculously high ping spikes where it jumps up to 400-700 ping. The game is literally unplayable for me right now 😕 Other games function fine and I'm sure it's not my net. I notice spikes just idling in town and especially during World versus World. No disconnects but, again, can't really play when my ping is too high or keeps jumping around.

Since this Saturday the ping has been really bad. Normally 200-250 ping on EU but it was 600ping on Saturday. Today is worse, it stayed at 4k ping for a long time then it just kept disconnecting me. I tried logging in much later and it stayed at 700-800ping which is ridiculous.

• Like 1

On the fastest ISP available, no problems elsewhere. GW2 however, ping averages 40 - 60, but has been spiking to 150 - 200+ for the last three days. I am 110% certain this is not related to anything in/around my home. This happens on more than one computer. No background programs are running that would cause this.

• Like 1

Yep me too.  Last night was fine. Terrible lag earlier this morning.  Unplayable now - even accessing this site login page to comment took 15 seconds.  All other sites are fine .  Speed test of my internet is excellent. Ping when connected goes sharply to over 3000 then an error and disconnect. 

Error when disconnected (Code=7:11:3:202:101)

Edited by Cullyn.1342
  • Like 2

During OCX time last night WvW was shocking with the lag spikes.

So bad I gave up and went to bed early.

Got up this morning to farm home nodes before reset and cant even log in its that bad...

If I do manage to get past the launcher time outs and log into a character it sits there loading for 5 minutes before losing connection.

Might be a sign to give the New world Beta a whirl and see what its about.

Edited by Arbalist.5160
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jatotis.4612 said:

Having the same problems as mentioned above, cannot login most of the time. When I did get in exceptionally high ping in the thousands, could not load out of Mistlock into any map. Have never had an issue like this in the thousands of hours I have played.

Yeah owuld be nice to get at least an acknowlegement.. and maybe a free mythic weapon box !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Exxcalibur.6203 said:

Yeah owuld be nice to get at least an acknowlegement.. and maybe a free mythic weapon box !

Yeah some sort of announcement somewhere that there is an issue and they are working on it would be nice. I'll take some mystic clovers if they are taking requests lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2