Ranked needs a solo friendly game mode

haenz.9578

It feels like 90% of the games end 500:100 or 100:500. As a soloQ player it feels that you have to be lucky with your mates or the games are an absolut disaster. This makes it very hard to know how good you really are as a soloQ player.

Please give us solo players the chance to push. If you lose a game and your team tried everything, no problem, gg to the enemy team. But if you lose and 2 of your team did nothing, it is very dissapointing. This situation happens to often in my opinion.

i agree with u, but its not many ppl in pvp now, every game i have, i meet the same players, and i think its pretty hard to do good matchmaking, that will bring ppl with equal skill. its a headache not only of mmos, even mobas have such problem. The main difference is that mobas have a million ppl average, what is far from spvp players number in gw2

@haenz.9578 said:It feels like 90% of the games end 500:100 or 100:500. As a soloQ player it feels that you have to be lucky with your mates or the games are an absolut disaster. This makes it very hard to know how good you really are as a soloQ player.

Please give us solo players the chance to push. If you lose a game and your team tried everything, no problem, gg to the enemy team. But if you lose and 2 of your team did nothing, it is very dissapointing. This situation happens to often in my opinion.

It's not hard to push while soloQing