Crash immediately when I open my build

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto here. Crashing after attempting to access skill traits. Reading from the other posts around me, appears the root of the problem has to do with the revenant maybe? I do have one with builds saved in the account that I have this crash issue. Dirty code in the latest build I guess.

Same issue with Rev which was my first char after restart. However, when I swapped to ranger, still had the problem.I can change templates with hotkey on Rev. The templates I hotkey changed to shows all utlities. However, the original template, the one not showing utilities, still do not show them and once again, upon clicking on the build tab I crash ... on the Rev and other classes.

Another way that got me into traits tab on another rev that has this issue, was to go onto that tab on another character that wasn't bugged, and then go back onto the bugged character. Opening up the hero panel will open with traits tab already selected, and can then delete all tempates from there and set them all back up

Crash Reason :)

--> Crash <--Assertion: Loadout validation failed: (17)File: ......\Game\Ui\Widgets\HeroDialog\SkillEquip\SkEquipBuildLib.cpp(603)App: Gw2-64.exePid: 1088BaseAddr: 00007FF7A2430000ProgramId: 101Build: 104290When: 2020-06-09T17:10:56Z 2020-06-09T20:10:56+03:00Uptime: 0 days 0:02:02Flags: 0

Same here with my revenant.Noticed that some of my legends were wrong. I tried to change them and some traits, which resulted in my game crashing. And it still does when I login and try again.

My builds on warrior and guardian is working though...

Not only can my order of skills on revenant persist (bug existing like forever)... now I can't even open my builds. GG!