GW2-64.EXE

@Game of Bones.8975 said:It's not just the Revenant, but I'm not able to access any of my professions' build tabs. I can still play, but just can't change any build stats.

I wish we would get an update from ANET letting us know they acknowledge there is an issue and it's being worked on.

but you got a revenant on your account? thats the issue, yhough because of that it effects all characters on the account, i got 2 accounts, 1 with a rev and the bug effects all characters there, but my other account do not have a revenant and i do not have any problems with any characters on that account. So revenant builds are doing this

@StarglowOne.9510 said:

@"Game of Bones.8975" said:It's not just the Revenant, but I'm not able to access any of my professions' build tabs. I can still play, but just can't change any build stats.

I wish we would get an update from ANET letting us know they acknowledge there is an issue and it's being worked on.

but you got a revenant on your account? thats the issue, yhough because of that it effects all characters on the account, i got 2 accounts, 1 with a rev and the bug effects all characters there, but my other account do not have a revenant and i do not have any problems with any characters on that account. So revenant builds are doing this

Yes I do. I happen to be playing my Deadeye when the patch landed and didn't know it was because of ANY Revenant on the account.I've had issues with trying to level an Asura Revenant through "Forging the Pact." It always gets caught up between the cutscene and fighting Dzhudin Stormbreak. My solution: don't try to create an Asuran Revenant.