Unable to upgrade via Black Lion Trading Company (In game)

Hello,

I tried to purchase the upgrade to Path of Fire (the Ultimate Edition) via the in game ad in the Black Lion Trading window, but it flashes "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Try again later." I had tried to use PayPal the first time, but I switched to a card the second time, still got the same result. I waited three days and tried it again with the same results.

I can just upgrade via the online store, I'm sure, but I still wanted to report this just in case. I wasn't sure if this should go here or in the account forum, as it happened in game (I haven't yet tried to upgrade through my account portal).

Did you try through the Story Journal? Perhaps, that would work.It is faster to purchase in-game, so that you don't have to wait for the Serial Key to be sent to unlock your purchase. (A Serial Key will be sent, regardless though, for record-keeping.)

Or, your account may have been flagged by Digital River, which would necessitate a Support Ticket to the CS Team ('Support" link above/below.)

Good luck.

@"Hannelore.8153" said:It sounds like you're trying to buy Path of Fire from the gemstore, and you can't do that. The upgrade package in the gemstore is for people who already have the Standard Edition of Path of Fire purchased.

Unfortunately that's not it, because it also has the "get Heart of Thorns free!" tag, so it's definitely the one to add the expansions.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Did you try through the Story Journal? Perhaps, that would work.It is faster to purchase in-game, so that you don't have to wait for the Serial Key to be sent to unlock your purchase. (A Serial Key will be sent, regardless though, for record-keeping.)

Or, your account may have been flagged by Digital River, which would necessitate a Support Ticket to the CS Team ('Support" link above/below.)

Good luck.

I just tried through the story journal too and got the same error. Maybe my account is flagged for some reason, like you said, but I'll try to upgrade via the account portal online first before I contact support.