Mesmers Can Reflect Their Own Projectiles

The Mirror status effect allows the mesmer to reflect incoming projectiles.in a Mirage build using Infinite Horizon, one can reflect their clones' Staff Ambush skill using Mirror. This is the only reflectable allied projectile i know of.Here's 2 videos demonstrating the bug:

I've posted this bug on the gw2 Reddit as well, and was told i should probably post about this bug here as well.in the 2nd video i test if one can take advantage of the reflected projectile to hit the same target twice, and i failed. however in my reddit post there's someone who commented that they could indeed hit the same target twice, by standing a bit further away from the enemy before reflecting (seems like there's an ICD for hitting the same enemy, perhaps).i know there's permission of posting YouTube URLs, but im not sure if i can post a link to the reddit thread so i won't, but u can search for my post there if u so desire, the title is similar to the title of this thread.

EDIT: forgot to mention that in the videos i proc Mirror on myself using a combination of Blink and Master of Manipulation, however it goes without saying that the way you proc Mirror doesn't matter.

here's an update, the projectile can be reflected in different ways too!

i found out that if you have an ally staff daredevil, they can reflect the staff ambush skill during the daredevil's staff auto attack! (the 3rd auto reflects projectiles)and just like with Mirror, the ally daredevil won't get the might/fury from our mirage staff ambush projectile.

Archived