Explosive Entrance is fine. Flashbang is not.

Ovark.2514

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Ive seen explosive entrance hit for 4.8k, that doesnt seem fine to me. Even without might and high heat it can easily hit for 2-3k. I do agree that flashbang is also a problem though.

I mean, if yu get vuln stacked by anything, 4.8k isn't that uncommon.Alot of skills can hit for way, way more with as little as 5 vuln stacks on someone.

And the entire Explosives traitline revolves around Explosions and Vuln soooooo......

@Yasai.3549 said:

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Ive seen explosive entrance hit for 4.8k, that doesnt seem fine to me. Even without might and high heat it can easily hit for 2-3k. I do agree that flashbang is also a problem though.

I mean, if yu get vuln stacked by anything, 4.8k isn't that uncommon.Alot of skills can hit for way, way more with as little as 5 vuln stacks on someone.

And the entire Explosives traitline revolves around Explosions and Vuln soooooo......

Other skills that hit that hard arent passive procs though. That 4.8k was added to an 8k grenade barrage.

@Yasai.3549 said:

And the entire Explosives traitline revolves around Explosions and Vuln soooooo......I think you should check again how Explosive Entrance works. It hits ON TOP of any other attack of the engineer which can results in ridiculous hits. It's also spammable.

Flashbang is a huge problem as well. As OP said mesmer traits were deleted based on blind spam, while engineers are happily running around with it.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:Meanwhile maul on ranger can hit for 8k on bunker builds

I hate ranger but 8k on bunker is pushing it, even with 0 toughness on light armored I doubt you will ever get hit 8k, more like 6k, 7k at best

Nah if ur marks with valk ur mauls max out at 8k even if it’s uncommonBut yeah 6-7k is more common unless u have a dps rune

@Dantheman.3589 said:

I hate ranger but 8k on bunker is pushing it, even with 0 toughness on light armored I doubt you will ever get hit 8k, more like 6k, 7k at best

Nah if ur marks with valk ur mauls max out at 8k even if it’s uncommonBut yeah 6-7k is more common unless u have a dps rune

Lul I do not even 8k on zerker with core

@Avatar.3568 said:

Well I have though something like 7.5k is abit more common for really nice hits unless maybe u have a dps rune. Keep in mind valk burst is the same as zerk, in my experience on my valk GS axe/axe build most of the time the burst is like 4.5-5.75k against non toughness builds and decent hits are like 6-7.5k which p much won’t really ever go higher than a ceiling of 8k unless U have some kind of extra dps like from sigils, rune or vulnerability.

@Dantheman.3589 said:

Well I have though something like 7.5k is abit more common for really nice hits unless maybe u have a dps rune. Keep in mind valk burst is the same as zerk, in my experience on my valk GS axe/axe build most of the time the burst is like 4.5-5.75k against non toughness builds and decent hits are like 6-7.5k which p much won’t really ever go higher than a ceiling of 8k unless U have some kind of extra dps like from sigils, rune or vulnerability.

on eu are non thoughness builds and player without protection not common

@Avatar.3568 said:

on eu are non thoughness builds and player without protection not common

I’ll have to check it out sometime sounds busted

Extra hits granted via evade shouldn't go any higher than 2k IMO. It's ridiculous to imagine if explosive entrance can hit for 4.7k, it's like were back to Reckless Dodge spam but at all ranges with a blind instead. It's also a lot of dazes if whom is attacking you is not hitting for a lot while you tank etc.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I see 7,4 / 7.5 quite frequently on my Maul with valk amulet/divinity rune, mostly quishy targets though but not only. Holo dmg/ sustain-resustain relation is almost as broken as pre big patch what is a joke. But that happens when you introduce a traitline completely against the patch philosophy and when nerfing around basic gamewide balance and specific class issues.