I want to see profession PvP statistics

xalias.9615

I would like to see profession PvP statistics, like average/median win rates etc., ideally broken down by specialization. We already know which builds consistently participate in winning tournament teams, but it would be nice to put more numbers to it. Does this exist anywhere in any form or shape, or is this something anet is against?

@xalias.9615 said:I would like to see profession PvP statistics, like average/median win rates etc., ideally broken down by specialization. We already know which builds consistently participate in winning tournament teams, but it would be nice to put more numbers to it. Does this exist anywhere in any form or shape, or is this something anet is against?Anet doesn't want to deal with people calling for nerfs because of certain classes having a high winrate without looking at the bigger picture.An example would be CMC on Teapot's stream some months ago pointing out that DH had the highest winrate by far out of all classes/specs in Plat+ games during that season.

@xalias.9615 said:I would like to see profession PvP statistics, like average/median win rates etc., ideally broken down by specialization. We already know which builds consistently participate in winning tournament teams, but it would be nice to put more numbers to it. Does this exist anywhere in any form or shape, or is this something anet is against?

Well its not that hard to imagine them, a few months ago majority was ferocity reaper with like 80% win rate, now its condi rev.

@xalias.9615 said:I would like to see profession PvP statistics, like average/median win rates etc., ideally broken down by specialization. We already know which builds consistently participate in winning tournament teams, but it would be nice to put more numbers to it. Does this exist anywhere in any form or shape, or is this something anet is against?

Fully agree, these datas would be nice

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/64246/please-publish-usage-stats-and-win-ratios-for-ranked-seasons/p1

We've been asking for this for literally years now and Anet still hasn't budged. We know they keep track of this information and will occasionally comment on it (CMC said Dragon Hunter had the highest platinum tier and above win rate in the season following the Megabalance patch, for example).

Still, the way other games publish usage rates and win ratios for their characters, Anet should do the same for conquest.