LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PVP GUILD

So I've only ever played this game for the pvp and it is extremely upsetting to me that PvP is dead. I found this out after reinstalling the other day having not played for about a year. But I've heard there are still pvp guilds out there. I was wondering if anyone knows the names of these guilds are could invite me to one.

Your contacts list is your best guild.

There are no pvp guilds for new players or casuals or return players in 2020. People will tell you there are, but every single guild like that is completely inactive. You'll join those guilds and see 50+ players online queueing but they're all queueing alone, no one talks to each other, no one responds when you ask if they want to form ATs.

Start making friends and use your contacts list. Invite people to a discord who you play with often and introduce them to each other. That's where pvp cliques form. And being in a guild or not has nothing to do with it.

The thing about pvp guilds is that most permanent ones are groups of friends and/or team mates only. There are some public guilds that have ranged from at and ranked spam to teaching players, but most end of dying out. Largest one that I know of that’s public is AL if your on NA, though u will still need an invite and is at this point is mostly a very large group of friends.