Is there a better way to get Mystic Clovers since the price of Mystic Coins is so high now?

During the quest for my first legendary I crafted my Clovers in the Mystic Forge. Nowadays though the price of Mystic Coins is too high to justify it--I might as well just buy the legendary off the TP instead. Looking at the wiki, WvW tracks are the only viable way of gathering Clovers within a month, without breaking the bank in other currencies (fractals). Kinda sad.

WvW tracks take about as long as PvP tracks so either is going to be the same.

The Bjora Marches track gives 11 and Drizzlewood track gives 14. Between WvW and PvP that is 50 clovers. Other non-repeatable tracks give 7.

The Drizzlewood repeatable achievements also give 2 per completion and all that requires is playing and killing stuff in Drizzlewood.

The fastest way is the slowest way: Do all available sources (PvP, WvW, Drizzlewood, Fractals). Try not to rush, or you'll end up paying more for Mystic Clovers than the entire rest of the Legendary item these days. Patience is a virtue!

Also remember that for Gen2 and trinkets you need an extra 250 Mystic Coins on top.

@aspirine.6852 said:Dont forget to to the daily anomoly. It's only 1 ok, but not forgetting about it for a month can add up.it still gives them right?

Yes. Also make sure you are not parked on the map with a character doing only that event otherwise after a few days it stops giving the coin. You can just do a couple events on some other map each day to avoid that. I do the event daily on that particular character.

and don't use the 10 recipe unless you really enjoy lifting rocks to smash your own feet

20 coins monthly from login. 30 coins from daily Neked Running Man per month. So, 50 coins per month just doing minimum daily stuff. If you take the gold rewards to buy more coins you can up that to 110 coins per month. Legendaries and Trinkets take several months to complete, particularly if you are able to put more than a few hours per day into the game. I don't have that much time left anymore myself.