API:v2/achievements?ids=3843 is missing

Zok.4956

@Malediktus.9250 said:I bet it is the achievement that gives that title you receive when preordering the path of fire expansion. The HoT preorder title is granted by an invisible title with no category also.

I don't remember the achievement about HoT, but I have unlocked the title "Elonian Envoy" and I haven't completed the achievement. I don't know any reward (title, item, mastery point,...) given by an achievement not completed.Here my current progression exposed by API:{ "id": 3843, "bits": [ 3, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ], "current": 8, "max": 27, "done": false }Is yours same, different, done?

@Elfo Bianco.3786 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:I bet it is the achievement that gives that title you receive when preordering the path of fire expansion. The HoT preorder title is granted by an invisible title with no category also.

I don't remember the achievement about HoT, but I have unlocked the title "Elonian Envoy" and I haven't completed the achievement. I don't know any reward (title, item, mastery point,...) given by an achievement not completed.Here my current progression exposed by API:
{ "id": 3843, "bits": [ 3, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ], "current": 8, "max": 27, "done": false }
Is yours same, different, done?

I have checked my internal database: The achievement was first unlocked from users at two days, 2017-08-09 and 2017-08-15 and the "current" value is different for users and in the range from 5 to 12. They have also different "bits" unlocked.

So it looks now like a PoF achievement from demo/stress-test slipped through and maybe we will see the name in a week. :)

@Elfo Bianco.3786 said:

I don't remember the achievement about HoT, but I have unlocked the title "Elonian Envoy" and I haven't completed the achievement. I don't know any reward (title, item, mastery point,...) given by an achievement not completed.Here my current progression exposed by API:
{ "id": 3843, "bits": [ 3, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ], "current": 8, "max": 27, "done": false }
Is yours same, different, done?

Now that you mention it, I gained 1 AP from playing in the demo. Do you want my API key to check it?

@Malediktus.9250 said:Now that you mention it, I gained 1 AP from playing in the demo. Do you want my API key to check it?

Bah really reading what you say I think is enough to know that something is wrong.

• everything in demo should be deleted at its end.
  • I haven't played any demo/stress test so if that achievement is related to something in demo I shouldn't have any bits done and "current" value should be 0.

Anyway if you want to pm me an API key to check achievements tell me your total AP to compare too.

@Malediktus.9250 said:Now that you mention it, I gained 1 AP from playing in the demo. Do you want my API key to check it?

Indeed from API you have 1 AP less, but I don't know, lot of thing are weird to me. Nothing from demo should be kept and again why should I have some bits done if I have never played demo!?Don't you remember the achievement you got during the demo? Maybe if you read its description you could remember if it was capped someway to 27 "objectives" or not.Anyway maybe we should wait PoF and check again the achievements list

Archived