hoof-like legs like Dhuum

Why in the game legs in the form of hooves are only outfit, I think it is not fair. The game has someone to make a drop of such legs. It just doesn't make sense for Dhuum to drop pieces of his armor, but his legs don't match. I think this skin will not be difficult to add to the game.

Not really possible since legs and feet are separate. If its only the legs, feet will be broken. If its only the feet, legs will be broken. If its both, there is no way to guarantee you wear them and the animations will probably still be broken because an armour piece doesnt change it.

Best case scenario would be a more neutral outfit with a "normal" armoured upper body.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Not really possible since legs and feet are separate. If its only the legs, feet will be broken. If its only the feet, legs will be broken. If its both, there is no way to guarantee you wear them and the animations will probably still be broken because an armour piece doesnt change it.

Best case scenario would be a more neutral outfit with a "normal" armoured upper body.

That would definitely be a problem. There's no way to make players wear both together but one without the other would just look broken (and in a 'bugged video game graphics' way not a 'crazy deformed legs' way).

Although, they have made armour pieces which cover or completely over-write each other before. There's one light head piece (I think it's Gaze of the Lich, from Arah) which has a note that it will hide any shoulder armour you have selected. So maybe they could make it either legs or boots, but actually cover both and hide whatever other armour skin you have chosen?

The reason Outfits get more creative freedom is because they're one model, they don't have to fit together with pre-existing armor so they have a lot less limitations.

It's possible but they'd have to find a way for the hooves to match with every race and line up perfectly with every possible leg armor while fitting all the animations too. By the end of meeting all the requirements for an armor piece they might end up looking a bit off. I don't think they'd be able to do the bent legs so in the end it'd just be the actual hooves at the end of regular pants. But if the bear ceremonial armor is anything to go by, the chest piece on that hides any gloves and uses it's own claws, so they might be able to do the same with a leg piece of goat legs that hide boots, who knows.

In the meantime, I know it's not the same but there's bear claw feet you can get from the Bear Ceremonial Armor.