Rich ore nodes disappear after a swing or two

every day I would farm the guaranteed rich ore nodes. sometimes it happens where the node just disappear after a swing or two

No, I did not hit my cap. it is a fresh day login after work 24 hours

The nodes disappear seems to be random. location is fine on other days but it just happen

please fix this bug. it is really annoying as a rich node yields less than a normal node

What I mean is that you maps may have a cap of only two rich mithril ore nodes can be mined but have something like five on the map. Once you hit that cap, they act like regular nodes despite the name.

If it’s been 24 hours then I don’t know as all nodes should have been reset.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:What I mean is that you maps may have a cap of only two rich mithril ore nodes can be mined but have something like five on the map. Once you hit that cap, they act like regular nodes despite the name.

Is there any map other than SW with rich mithril nodes like that?

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:What I mean is that you maps may have a cap of only two rich mithril ore nodes can be mined but have something like five on the map. Once you hit that cap, they act like regular nodes despite the name.

Is there any map other than SW with rich mithril nodes like that?

I'm not sure. SW is the only one that I remember seeing complaints about in the past.