Manifest Sand Shade Restart 15s now?

Bezerker.2379

... Barrier support scourge was finally being useful in small group roaming / solo roaming. It's not like we're full of heals, so being able to barrier people up was pretty dandy. 15 fucking seconds now?

You literally had scourge in a good spot again (not broken in zergs due to target cap, useful in small group again). And you just killed it. Why?

In fact, the last nerf to Scourge meant I don't even have one in my build/equipment templates list. It's a joke of an "elite" spec, outperformed by Core Necro in all ways. I've been roaming exclusively on Core Necro and am finally winning 1 vs 2 fights more often than not....

Ooops...I shouldn't have said anything. Queue the Core Necro nerf.

Anet are on drugs, not sure where they get their ideas from.

Maybe they are trying to insure that nerco stay dead, done a fantasic job parts of nerco that no one complained about.

Meanwhile gaurds farts out burns and coni theif can do high damage just by pressing one skill.

Think they are listening to warrior ord guardian players that are killed once in WvW by a necro (while afk) and now complain "ooh, my auto blocks didn't prevent me from being killed by this ... uh... necro-thingie. I'll sue you, ANet, if you don't do something against this.". Don't know.This can't be explained to normal humans.

@jpsssss.7530 said:

@jpsssss.7530 said:Ya hear that lads?
distant yarrs, yohos and cursing
WvW pirate ship boon meta is back.

Idk man, Pirate ship never stopped and Scourges was the main reason it never went.

Well Scourges kept the boons in balance. Now they can't.

Exactly, so either they will nerf boons or the classes that give so many of them, or they, most likely, will nerf Necros again because...you know...reasons.

@misterman.1530 said:

@jpsssss.7530 said:Ya hear that lads?
distant yarrs, yohos and cursing
WvW pirate ship boon meta is back.

Idk man, Pirate ship never stopped and Scourges was the main reason it never went.

Well Scourges kept the boons in balance. Now they can't.

Exactly, so either they will nerf boons or the classes that give so many of them, or they, most likely, will nerf Necros again because...you know...reasons.

It will be Necro nerfs.