Pvp and Conditions.

jonesy.1470

@jonesy.1470 said:

No. Just no. You can't compare burning for 4k total damage to burst damage like heartseeker. Unless you can cleanse heartseeker?

Maybe you meant 10 stack burn that ticks for 4k+? No again. How many skills have to land to stack 10 burn? More than 1 heartseeker and you can still cleanse it.

Just stop. Burning is the only way condi works without bombing with 8 conditions.

Yes, I can. You do a skill it has damage on it. maybe say it does 1k or 2k dps. then 2 secs later you have also taking 4k burning.

I'm not talking about not being able to cleanse. Yes, you can remove the condi tick. but the fact that 1 condition does that much damage from 1 skill. is like a heartseeker.its like warrior or ranger or thief using a throwing a dagger or axe. it hits for 2k then 2 secs later bam 4k.

That's why I don't like it and I have talked about reworking the way burn effects you in other ways like boon strip. MAYBE lets be crazy here you could have burning burn condis off you or something.i don't know I was looking for a discussion on ways burning could be more interesting. Not a forum tread with salty burn guards defending it.

I ALSO PLAY BURN GUARD AGAIN BEFORE ANYONE MOANS.

Well, you can keep talking in circles, but bottom line: This idea of yours is terrible and, more importantly, unnecessary. Condi is fine. Stop whining.