supply crate smoke field lasts forever

felix.2386

@"Shiyo.3578" said:It's a water field, because of healing turret. Where are you getting that it's a smoke field?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Supply_Crate

"The crate spawns a Healing Turret, Flame Turret, and Net Turret."

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Flame_Turret

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Smoke_Screen_(engineer_skill)

"Overcharge your flame turret, releasing a smoke screen that blinds nearby foes."...

@Swagger.1459 said:

@"Shiyo.3578" said:It's a water field, because of healing turret. Where are you getting that it's a smoke field?

"The crate spawns a Healing Turret, Flame Turret, and Net Turret."

)

"Overcharge your flame turret, releasing a smoke screen that blinds nearby foes."...

...It drops a healing turret as well so the water field takes up all the space. Whenever I blast it, it's always water. You can use it to stealth though if you wait but it's pretty difficult. I actually didn't know this, so that's cool.

A couple of weeks ago, when there were a lot of complaints about the Mortar Kit, I jokingly predicted that you guys would then head for the Supply Crate. So far about the joke. I start to believe you do not really care about our skills at all and just do not like getting defeated. If an Engineer is able to defeat you, it is by definition overpowered. But doesn't this apply to every class in the game?

When they decided to remove the manual-overcharge of turrets, they destroyed a lot of versatility. That turret that blinded you was originally designed to load burn stacks on you. It is one of the many Engineer skills that got nerfed, without ever being that useful in the first place.

I think we should make a list of broken & underpowered skills, you can complain about in the next rants. Nerfing them any further is not really possible, so with a little chance, we may get a rework. When they rework skills for competitive, they sadly copy/paste the changes to PvE. So this might be our only chance to get our old stuff reworked.

For a start, you are free to complain about the entire turrets-section. Most of them have not seen a real change since launch. Utility Goggles was ruined for the sake of giving the Holosmith a mass-reveal. That is a massive threat to you, right? Rant about it! If you need further information, please visit our sub-board and go for all the topics with "rework" in the title.

@"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:A couple of weeks ago, when there were a lot of complaints about the Mortar Kit, I jokingly predicted that you guys would then head for the Supply Crate. So far about the joke. I start to believe you do not really care about our skills at all and just do not like getting defeated. If an Engineer is able to defeat you, it is by definition overpowered. But doesn't this apply to every class in the game?

When they decided to remove the manual-overcharge of turrets, they destroyed a lot of versatility. That turret that blinded you was originally designed to load burn stacks on you. It is one of the many Engineer skills that got nerfed, without ever being that useful in the first place.

I think we should make a list of broken & underpowered skills, you can complain about in the next rants. Nerfing them any further is not really possible, so with a little chance, we may get a rework. When they rework skills for competitive, they sadly copy/paste the changes to PvE. So this might be our only chance to get our old stuff reworked.

For a start, you are free to complain about the entire turrets-section. Most of them have not seen a real change since launch. Utility Goggles was ruined for the sake of giving the Holosmith a mass-reveal. That is a massive threat to you, right? Rant about it! If you need further information, please visit our sub-board and go for all the topics with "rework" in the title.The thing is the skills of engineer are build around versatility but at expense of not having that much burst damage like other professions, so you have allot of tricky tricks that can be used in multiple ways, wacky combinations and what not. Then PoF comes with its RP classes that don't work in PVP and bam engineer gets single traitline that resembles the full build of the HoT Berserker, and you get the versatility of engineer on top of the damage.

@Shiyo.3578 said:It's a water field, because of healing turret. Where are you getting that it's a smoke field?

look like someone here don't play engi, engi is my third main bruh. it isnt even hard to notice, smoke field lasts way longer then water and sometimes you even have smoke field peaking out of the water field at the side with placement of turrets. it isnt even hard to play plus you dont' even need to do anything to the field, field existing alone will keep blinding the enemy on point.

crate is literally the i win button in a 1v1.thing literally stun you for 3 second and immobilize you in smoke field.