Conflux and Transcendence Request

Could you give these two legendaries a passive visual effects? something to indicate that you have the legendaries without having to draw your weapons, much like how the other trinkets give you a glowing effect?

For instance, you could have some kind of red or blue most flowing around you, then it could emerge into the orb when weapons are drawn. Or perhaps it could give you a coloured trail effect?

I feel like this would give people more of an incentive to make these trinkets, because right now I feel like they're a bit lackluster.

Many thanks,

Max

@Evlakk.6341 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:and how do you know people are not making them?

I'm sorry, what do you mean by this?

Well you said

I feel like this would give people more of an incentive to make these trinkets, because right now I feel like they're a bit lackluster.

which implies people aren't making them because if people are already making them then they evidently have enough incentives already

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:and how do you know people are not making them?

I'm sorry, what do you mean by this?

Well you said

which implies people aren't making them because if people are already making them then they evidently have enough incentives already

ok i see what you mean and yes obviously some people are making them. the fact that they're legendary is a good reason enough. i am simply stating my opinion that they look a bit lacklustre, and i know a many people who haven't bothered with them because of how they look, ok?

I’m more concerned about having to do tournaments. I get that the PvP legendary requires PvP that’s fine, but it shouldn’t force everyone into such a difficult and niche aspect of the game mode. The wvw one is much better, requiring kills and captures, allowing you to earn it by simply committing time to that game mode

@Fenom.9457 said:I’m more concerned about having to do tournaments. I get that the PvP legendary requires PvP that’s fine, but it shouldn’t force everyone into such a difficult and niche aspect of the game mode. The wvw one is much better, requiring kills and captures, allowing you to earn it by simply committing time to that game mode

but PvP itself is already a niche gamemode :P

Also apparently with the implementation of Swiss tournaments getting a win or two per tournament is not difficult. Tournaments being locked to specific times might be an issue.