FREE KOOKOOCHOO - GW2 SEIZE THE AWKWARD

So, for those who have done the achievement The Rise and Fall of Kookoochoo you are undoubtedly aware how the NPC Kookoochoo goes through a series of erratic and for lack of a better word, mentally unstable decisions. He goes from being a simple fire breather act from the first release of Labyrinthine Cliffs to an achievement with the small character showing up in the Northern cliff face in a small cell behind bars. Now, I get the intention was to relocate the character and make room for other events. However, after GW2 joined with Seize The Awkward I began to realize that the Kookoochoo story arc is not really in the spirit of helping those with deep depression, suicidal ideation, or mental instability. Additionally, his treatment goes completely against the theme that has been established in the new release of Labyrinthine Cliffs. It is specifically stated by some of the NPCs that everyone from every walk of life is welcome there...except those with mental instability, we lock them in a cage, alone, on a cliffside...for 2 years now.

I am formally requesting that Kookoochoo be afforded legal representation and subsequently a petition be filed with proper authorities to have his mental health properly assessed and treatment provided. I might recommend his being allowed to be treated at Lion's Arch and the Heal-o-tron assigned to assist Kookoochoo in his recovery! We cannot treat those among us who have endured the horrific attacks of numerous dragon's minions, mass death and casualties as though they are monsters themselves! They are victims deserving compassion! Treatment and compassion! Friendship and Support! FREE KOOKOOCHOO!!!

Actually, an interesting little twist here. What if Splokk the Asuran located by the Aspect Arena and Sanctum Sprint helped him out? He says, "These Zephyrites - they're a hardy crew. Despite the suffering and hardships they've endured, they still retain such a positive outlook. It's worth studying. Perhaps it could even be bottled." -character response, "What, like a happiness tonic?" Splokk's reply, "Yes, though that would be the most pedestrian and capitalistic approach. Imagine instead the good that could result for those suffering from crippling anxiety." response, "That's quite an altruistic thought. Well, good luck."

It sounds to me that he might be able to provide some assistance to Kookoochoo....