Which characters would you like to travel with to Cantha?

Brycar.2651

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH CANACH

• 1 month later...

Canach's storyline is pretty much over, what is he supposed to do? I wouldn't mind him, but I don't really see the point.Gorrik could be fun, if only we can stay away from insects. ^^ Jory should definitely go, as well, with or without Kas.Rytlock should just stay out of this for once, I really need a break from him and his whole family drama right now.

Maybe some characters from older stories could join, like Doern, or Laranthir, or Agent Zrii? Didn't we also have Tengu allies in the Pact?

Definitely Gorrik.Aside that i like a Faren somewhere in the story like always.From the elonian side Ziya the Radiant who definitely has interest in mortals now, especially humans, and needs a new goal in her life after Vemyen's death.Maybe Koss.A skritt would be a fine new thing, Ftokchak, Dawkkurra or Subject S come to my mind.