v2/quests in the API is still missing [...]

Tometheus.4857

The API's v2/quests [ https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/quests?ids=all ] is still missing Jormag Rising chapters.

Would it be possible to get someone who's job includes actively checking the API after releases? It's become a regular occurrence in the Icebrood Saga that we have to wait weeks or months for this endpoint to be updated.

(I submitted this as a ticket, but was told to report it here instead. )

months and months of waiting. the last update they did to the API was when build templates came out and that was 2019. haven't seen any significant change since. I've posted several request since and the lack of response makes me think no one is actively working on the API or even looking at this part of the forums :(

• Tometheus.4857 changed the title to v2/quests in the API is still missing [...]

Not that it did a lot of good last time, but I'm being told [again] by the ticketing system to report this issue here [again]... I'm going to play Necromancer and resurrect this thread   ARISE MY MINION!

TL;DR: API:2/quests and API:2/characters/:id/quests endpoints still have not been updated with EoD / LWS1 content.

The API:2/quests and API:2/characters/:id/quests endpoints still have not been updated. None of the EoD content shows up and it's been 2 months since release, and there's already new Living Story content (which also is missing).

Please please please please assign someone to update these endpoints when new story updates are released. (Or even better, automate it, but ANet seems to want to whitelist this manually for some reason.)

Note: the /quests endpoint has nothing to do with personal character progression, so please don't assume it's an account issue.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback and ideas about updating API endpoints! We have found that the best way for the Development team to gather and review player feedback and suggestions is through the official forums. We ask and encourage players to post their ideas in our forums: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com.

The team looks forward to reviewing your input.

Regards,

[name snipped]
Guild Wars 2 Support Team

Edited by Tometheus.4857
TL;DR