[NA] ANGL Static Raids (Friday and Sunday evenings)

TheDeafGuy.4519

Hi everyone,

Times: Friday 6 pm PST - 8 pm PST (start time 1 hour after reset)Sunday 6 pm PST- 9 pm PST (start time 1 hour after reset)

Angelic Harmony (ANGL) is currently recruiting 5-7 people for their static raid. We are looking for players that can be from varying experience levels and do not have to be raid experts. Our goal with our static is to mostly have a fun, chill, and an efficient raid night. We plan to fully clear all wing after weeks to months of practice in the two days a week we raid. We already expect to be rough around the edges after the recruitment process is over and will work on smoothing out our performance. We will eventually move on to Challenge Motes for our members. Mistakes are okay. No one is perfect, mistakes will happen, even to our most experienced members. We currently have 3 members who have all Raid Achievements which includes Voice in the Void, and we will still die to the dumbest things :,) . The only thing that is not okay is refusing to learn from your mistakes or strive to get better.

Experience Level: We are asking for members who have at least some experience with raids, doesn't have to be a whole lot. We ask that you understand the game well and can prove to us you'll be able to improve. If you're unsure, please go ahead and fill out the quick application/survey. We expect our pure DPS players to at least be able to bench 85% of the midrange DPS benchmarks (26-30k on golems), I do ask though to keep practicing until its just about perfect. Supports boons should not be faltering to very noticeable levels, can't really put a number on it. (Should have the boons for the DPS phases I guess) However, we are willing to help people get better at their role/class, so we won't expect much right off the bat.

We are huge advocates for off-meta picks, as long as it works. Personal preference, I don't care for the meta. I find more time is wasted swapping classes and characters every boss rather than just engaging the boss right away and saving the same amount of time. We are also huge advocates for people learning roles and mechanics. We want this to feel like a safe place for people to branch out their skills and actually learn everything about an encounter. This is a very chill and relaxed group that strives to enjoy everything about raids in GW2.

I will also explain Boss mechanics to the best of my knowledge for newish players, we are extremely helpful and love helping others, so don't feel pressured.Discord is required, I would like everyone to have a Mic and use your voice, however that part is not required.

Thanks for reading if you got this far, I hope to meet some of you guys who are interested in our static, if you're unsure if you qualify (its pretty hard not to), just fill out this quick application anyway.

Google Doc Applicationhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMmZIpzo30grcko2AKncEGEjVpxc9LCZ1Bt1eugCYs53pPoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

NO TOXICITY ALLOWEDyou may be able to /s, and joke with people, but no blatant toxicity.

You may reach me in-game, respond to this post, or send me a mail if you have any questions :) <3