SUNQUA PEAK FRACTAL LAST BOSS BUG

peter.1856

Yeah I was also in a group today where we had to restart the fractal 4 times and eventually gave up. Not worth the effort if this keeps happening. And always at the same place, where she goes up in her swirly thing where you have o collect crystals and jump up at the arrows. Would be a great addition to fractals if only it worked properly.

Happened twice last night and just a minute ago.> @Aeon.4583 said:

Little word not only about bugged boss, but also about instabilities today for this fractal.We have Harmstrung in fractal with final boss fight where you need mobility, faster you collect charges and jump into cloud less chance for wipes.We have Stick Together in fractal with boss fight where we need to spread not only to disable boss' massive attack but also to speard against AOE attack we can't even dodge.Today's Sunqua Peak is impossible.

The most Frustrating Fractal

@Cameron Rich.3905 said:We've just pushed out a fix for this issue. Please let us know if it still occurs.

Cameron, I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but in my experience with the bug, it happens when my party is at the water phase, and then the party wipes out. Upon restart we cannot complete the disperse cloud phase. This happened very first day the fractal came out to me, and then just the other day. It has to do with getting killed at the water phase. I have not gotten wiped in other phases to test that out, though.

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

@Cameron Rich.3905 said:We've just pushed out a fix for this issue. Please let us know if it still occurs.

Cameron, I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but in my experience with the bug, it happens when my party is at the water phase, and then the party wipes out. Upon restart we cannot complete the disperse cloud phase. This happened very first day the fractal came out to me, and then just the other day. It has to do with getting killed at the water phase. I have not gotten wiped in other phases to test that out, though.

Came here to say the same, the bug happened to me every time I wiped at the water phase. Don't think I've wiped at the fire phase to know if it's only related to the water one or to any phase after the air one, but I hope this input helps somehow.

@Dark Red Killian.3946 and @Tesche.5423 I think you two are on to something. For me it seems we can wipe at any stage (and I've been in enough PUGs to have seen a wipe in most of the phases) but the water stage and be fine. Go down during water though, and it glitches and can't be rerun without leaving.

I've yet to have a group try to rerun it from the start. PUGs just break up when it glitches...

This is bs man. Fix it in a simple way by just letting us start on the phase we beat instead of resetting the whole fight. No one ever wipes on clouds and that's what gets stuck. Just reset to after clouds. You have a few end fractal bosses thats don't reset like jade and twilight so not a big deal right since you obviously can't fix it. It's just too much a waste of time restarting the whole thing cause dudes get dragged in the middle and die or w/e the eff it is that bugs it out.

• 2 weeks later...