NO LONGER ACTIVE POST- SEE NEW TOPIC

SoniaSilverx.5289

Older player here. Experienced PvE-wise, but not necessarily very skilled. I am curious and would consider joining. I know very little about Discord and would like to fix that. I mostly play in a fragmented way from 9 PM to 1 AM Eastern time. With more quality time, I'd like to actually learn fractals properly instead of feeling like a headless chicken following the others.

I am a casual player that is looking for a guild that helps each other and is friendly. I have been playing for years but never got into much of the group play besides world events. I have tried a few guilds that just didn't help or weren't willing to teach. I don't want to be carried. I want to learn how thing work so I can be able to help the next players that needs it and join in on group events. I am interested in joining your guild if there is still room. 😋

Hello I'm a semi-hardcore player on weekdays looking to join a new guild for events, raids, fractals, and more. Returning player looking to complete missing living world stories, map completion, and start legendary armor.  Shoot me an invite if interested. Thanks!

Edited by Brandon.9613

I'm interested in joining! Came back a few months ago after a seven year break and have been trying to get up to speed. I'd love to hang out with some good folks and try my hand at higher tier fractals, raids, and other group content with likeminded people..