NO LONGER ACTIVE POST- SEE NEW TOPIC

SoniaSilverx.5289

Hi, I'm a returned and experinced player with both Fractals and dungeons (when later used to be profitable). Currently looking for a guild to try to get into raid, strike missions, etc. Main gold now is make gold for grinding those legendary weapons, armor and trinkets. 

Would really like to join, thx.

Hey there! I'm a returning player to GW2, and I'm excited to get back into the action. I currently only have Heart of Thorns expansion, but I'm planning to buy the other expansions once I get back into the swing of things.

If you guys are still taking new recruits, I'm rlly excited to join the Zephyr Knights!

Longtime veteran of the game... recently left a guild I was a member of for 8-9 years (is now pretty much inactive and most members do not log on for long periods of time) and I was even co-leader of it for a few years. Left on understandable good terms to find a more active guild. I play almost daily, even though I'm in central time zone. If you're interested in having me, then please send me an invite. Thanks in advance.

I'm fresh to GW2 and looking for a guild to learn the game. I haven't done any major content such as raids, dungeons, fractials etc but I have completed Path of Fire and Thorns expansions. So far my focus has been taken by optaning masteries and so I haven't really experiance much of anything else therefor I am looking to learn. Please let me know if there is a space for such players as I am?