NO LONGER ACTIVE POST- SEE NEW TOPIC

SoniaSilverx.5289

Yo, newish player coming back from a break since WoW’s Dragonflight expansion came out. Because life is so busy during the week I play Friday/Saturday nights, usually when the family goes to bed (~7pm Friday and 8pm Saturday PST).

im going to be spending time playing through the GW2 story content and hoping to get into more group content like Fractals and Strikes before I delve into raids.

I am likely to be a little less active around raid releases for WoW, but will generally be playing both games.

IGN is Fein Stillmoon

Sent an ingame mail, but otherwise i would like to join the guild, it sounds like a fun place to do PvE content, and a laidback atmosphere, im a returning player from beta and every Xpack just looking for guidance and helpful input on how and what to do and play with others

Hello! 

I'm quite new to the game and wanted to throw my name into the hat to join your guild.

I am still on the leveling to max level path at the moment but would greatly appreciate some guild chatting while doing this to get to know some players and joke around.

My focus is PvE and probably PvE only.

Thank you and best wishes.