Ascended trinkets need on the fly stat change

@"Mortifera.6138" said:One of the benefits of ascended trinkets and accessories is that they're account bound. You can buy them once and then use them across all your characters... that is you could because every class was running the same stats. But now that classes are running more than zerker (https://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki), we need ascended to adapt to this change: allow for stat changes on the fly, for free. I'm not getting the legendaries, because I did not sign up for Grind Wars when this came out, with its manifesto of no grind.

Being able to freely swap stats is a key benefit for legendary items. Giving ascended items this option would diminish this benefit. There are certain ascended trinkets which can have their stats reset with a purchased consumable. Bloodstone fen can provide such trinkets for all slots but the accessories.

Also, you’re completely misrepresenting what the manifesto was about in regards to no grind.

@"Mortifera.6138" said:You can buy them once and then use them across all your characters... that is you could because every class was running the same stats.

I don't do that.

I have like 2-3 sets per active character for different builds, and when I move them around it's because I'm either trying out a new build or "demoting" a character from active use.