Why repeat LW/expansion episodes on another character?

JeetyWeety.2948

@Sifu.9745 said:! I understand that some younger players might like LW stories, but for us, players older than 30 years old there should be a possibility to at least skip a stupid endless dialogs.

I missed this the first time around, but now I'm really curious: what does age have to do with it? I'm 35 and pretty much the opposite - I enjoy the stories and like finding the variations in dialogue for different characters. I think it's more to do with what you're interested in and enjoy doing than how old you are.

• 2 weeks later...

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Sifu.9745 said:! I understand that some younger players might like LW stories, but for us, players older than 30 years old there should be a possibility to at least skip a stupid endless dialogs.

I missed this the first time around, but now I'm really curious: what does age have to do with it? I'm 35 and pretty much the opposite - I enjoy the stories and like finding the variations in dialogue for different characters. I think it's more to do with what you're interested in and enjoy doing than how old you are.

Same, I'm a few years older than you and I enjoy the LW stories.