[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

Hi,I would like to join you guys, just quick question. If im practically new in this game with just base story completed and starting of with HoT will you show me how things work around(dungeons,fractals, WvW, etc.)?also If i understand it correctly I should be able to go PvE with you guys as long as im on one of the EU servers right?

Hello,

Your guild sounds like the right place for me. I am an adult with 9-5 job and other life obligations, but I have few hours every now and then to put into GW2. I have been playing alone so far and would like to join a guild to do fractals, strikes and some raid training runs with a solid group of people while waiting for expansion.

What I offer:

1. Discord, capacity to listen and communicate in decent English
  2. 120 AR (and going up) Holo for fractals
  3. Alacrity / cDPS rev for strikes and raids (or bannerslave / cDPS warrior). Also have 80 boon chrono for good measure / cDPS mirage.
  4. Around 10 hours a week of online presence

If you think you could use a guy like me, drop me an invite or contact me in game on one of my chars: Kafena, Glokni, Nteppi or Mara Duskpetal.

Cheers!

@avrixel.4307 said:Hi,I would like to join you guys, just quick question. If im practically new in this game with just base story completed and starting of with HoT will you show me how things work around(dungeons,fractals, WvW, etc.)?also If i understand it correctly I should be able to go PvE with you guys as long as im on one of the EU servers right?

The guild is casual with room for semi and hardcore. Obviously people will help if you approach and ask the right people. We have staff members for each section.

@krvutami.8761 said:Hello,

Your guild sounds like the right place for me. I am an adult with 9-5 job and other life obligations, but I have few hours every now and then to put into GW2. I have been playing alone so far and would like to join a guild to do fractals, strikes and some raid training runs with a solid group of people while waiting for expansion.

What I offer:

1. Discord, capacity to listen and communicate in decent English
  2. 120 AR (and going up) Holo for fractals
  3. Alacrity / cDPS rev for strikes and raids (or bannerslave / cDPS warrior). Also have 80 boon chrono for good measure / cDPS mirage.
  4. Around 10 hours a week of online presence

If you think you could use a guy like me, drop me an invite or contact me in game on one of my chars: Kafena, Glokni, Nteppi or Mara Duskpetal.

Cheers!

Not an issue as long as you keep active. We do have a strict rule of activity ( currently its up to 4 weeks of inactivity red line and after 2 weeks your rank gets hurt ).

All of the above, sorry for the delay i have been busy, invites sent.

@Dean.3056 said:

@avrixel.4307 said:Hi,I would like to join you guys, just quick question. If im practically new in this game with just base story completed and starting of with HoT will you show me how things work around(dungeons,fractals, WvW, etc.)?also If i understand it correctly I should be able to go PvE with you guys as long as im on one of the EU servers right?

The guild is casual with room for semi and hardcore. Obviously people will help if you approach and ask the right people. We have staff members for each section.

I would like to join if I can get an invite :)

Hello!

I'm a returning player who has sunk hundreds of hours into GW2 in the first few years after the launch (and even more in GW1 before that) that is now back and catching up on all the content that has appeared over the past few years. So far I've been doing that solo and mostly focusing on the PvE content while dabbling a little bit into fractals, dungeons, PvP and WvW but I figured that being a part of a guild should make the experience even more fun. Since your guild sounds like a really great place I'd be very grateful for an invite if You're still recruiting and would find a spot for me. :)

Regarding the requirements, I'd be more than happy to represent and I usually play every day at least for a short while (most often late evenings, EU time) so activity shouldn't be a problem. That being said, while I do have a Discord account I'm not particularly active there to be honest and only check on it from time to time - I hope that wouldn't be a big issue?

Cheers!

Hey,I'm looking for somewhere a new player might be able to learn and improve. Playing alone is starting to get stale and I'm hoping to find a group of people to help make the game more social.

I have some experience with MMOs and I've been a hardcore raider in WoW for the past 4-5 years, but that experience isn't transitioning over to Guild Wars as well as I'd hoped. The lack of traditional spec roles (i.e: tank/healer/dps) took a good while to get used to. The expansion is ending over there, and with all of the content I would consider relevant cleared, I've been left with a lot of spare time.

I've been enjoying GW2 so far and I'm considering making the swap permanent; problem is I have no experience in terms of the end game PvE content other than a few fractals (mostly Tier 2 with a sprinkling of Tier 3) and absolutely zero understanding of how raiding works here, let alone specific class/group metas. It's a bit daunting; if the GW2 community is anything like the WoW community when it comes to player expectations, then I'm very very behind and that's just going to set me back even more. Learning content with people who I can get to know and can have fun with is much more preferable than pugging.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, or have any suggestions on anywhere that could be, then I'd love to hear from you. Sorry for the essay and thank you for your time!

@Minnie.9548 said:Hey,I'm looking for somewhere a new player might be able to learn and improve. Playing alone is starting to get stale and I'm hoping to find a group of people to help make the game more social.

I have some experience with MMOs and I've been a hardcore raider in WoW for the past 4-5 years, but that experience isn't transitioning over to Guild Wars as well as I'd hoped. The lack of traditional spec roles (i.e: tank/healer/dps) took a good while to get used to. The expansion is ending over there, and with all of the content I would consider relevant cleared, I've been left with a lot of spare time.

I've been enjoying GW2 so far and I'm considering making the swap permanent; problem is I have no experience in terms of the end game PvE content other than a few fractals (mostly Tier 2 with a sprinkling of Tier 3) and absolutely zero understanding of how raiding works here, let alone specific class/group metas. It's a bit daunting; if the GW2 community is anything like the WoW community when it comes to player expectations, then I'm very very behind and that's just going to set me back even more. Learning content with people who I can get to know and can have fun with is much more preferable than pugging.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, or have any suggestions on anywhere that could be, then I'd love to hear from you. Sorry for the essay and thank you for your time!

I would say the end game of gw2 is divided. Some are always telling me there is nothing to do and they are bored while I myself don't find enough time to do all the things I wanna do.As for fractals T4 is the real shit ;) while t1 - t2 are beginner friendly , T3 is abosulty the wrost and most of the community is on T4 and T4 CM.As for raids we run weekly training which you can join and see for yourself and check the discord.

@Zorael.9184 said:Hello! A newbie to GW2 here - I'd be really interested to join your guild - my rl job doesn't allow me to play that much, but when I can, I'd love to be part of a casual, social community!

@INFAMOUS.9521 said:Hey! I'm looking to get more into raiding. Hope I can join the training runs!

Invites sent.> @Myuhhhh.4178 said:

Hey! I'm a level 80 elementalist, relatively new to GW2, been doing mostly story stuff, but am now starting on dungeons, PVP and WVW, would love to learn more and become a member! Can I ask what server you guys are generally on?

The guild is not PvP or WvW oriented. We do have PvP / WvW mentors that people can rely on for asking question or some players that do that content regularly but the focus of the guild is casual meaning it is for everyone and there is a shoulder to lean on for help / training and small groups of semi / hardcore content.