Drakkar - chests spawn opened/Raven Gate bugged at the end of fight.

zefren.6740

This is something ive noticed and i cant find any information if its a bug or if its expected behavior but i have noticed that when i run the drakkar event that at the end occasionally the chests will spawn opened and they do not provide look. i do show competition for the event but its just the completion chest at the bottom right of the screen. i have also noticed that at the end i am only able to open on portal when i try to open the others the UI notifies me that i need up unlock the ravens flight mastery even though all 4 ranks for this mastery tree have been unlocked.

The chest situation is not map specific as i have scene it occasionally in other season 4 areas but its not as predictable and usually the chests dont appear at all. this might just be expected behavior as i have noticed if i switch to another character it will be fine but its still frustrating as i usually complete a long event without any rewards. it would be nice to have an indicator tell me if there is no loot available at the end if ive already completed these kinds of events before.

@zefren.6740 said:This is something ive noticed and i cant find any information if its a bug or if its expected behavior but i have noticed that when i run the drakkar event that at the end occasionally the chests will spawn opened and they do not provide look. i do show competition for the event but its just the completion chest at the bottom right of the screen. i have also noticed that at the end i am only able to open on portal when i try to open the others the UI notifies me that i need up unlock the ravens flight mastery even though all 4 ranks for this mastery tree have been unlocked.

The chest situation is not map specific as i have scene it occasionally in other season 4 areas but its not as predictable and usually the chests dont appear at all. this might just be expected behavior as i have noticed if i switch to another character it will be fine but its still frustrating as i usually complete a long event without any rewards. it would be nice to have an indicator tell me if there is no loot available at the end if ive already completed these kinds of events before.

You only get rewarded once each day for the Drakkar boss mate and the raven gates got a cooldown before you can enter another one just like the vinewrath lanes in silverwastes.