New QoL improvement noticed

Minux.2416

Does this mean that if I get more mats than fit in my mats inventory they'll go to an open slot in my bank? If so, can this be toggled off? I have very few open bank slots. I prefer to realize I'm over 2K mats by having them stay in my bags so I can then sell or use or refine or promote them. Having to hunt them down in the random open slots in the bank would be annoying.

(Though if they QoL us to let us convert unlocked account bound skins to transmute charges, I will then have enough space not to worry about this. Please, ANet, only been asking for this for years. No I do not want to just toss them out without getting use out of them to wit one free transmute per skin).

@Donari.5237 said:Does this mean that if I get more mats than fit in my mats inventory they'll go to an open slot in my bank? If so, can this be toggled off? I have very few open bank slots. I prefer to realize I'm over 2K mats by having them stay in my bags so I can then sell or use or refine or promote them. Having to hunt them down in the random open slots in the bank would be annoying.

(Though if they QoL us to let us convert unlocked account bound skins to transmute charges, I will then have enough space not to worry about this. Please, ANet, only been asking for this for years. No I do not want to just toss them out without getting use out of them to wit one free transmute per skin).

I'm fairly certain it doesn't do that. Earlier today I deposited materials and stuff where I'd reached the cap stayed in my inventory. (Which is good, I wouldn't want it to go into empty space in my bank either, I keep my bank organised by rows but that means there's empty spaces all over the place which I don't want filled with random materials.)

But that's why I'm not sure what this change means, I haven't noticed anything different from before the update.

@Linken.6345 said:To me it sounds like when you have the overflow bag that you have to move to your inventory from the ground or a champion bag you opened.

If you then deposit all then the overflow bag will the go into your inventory automatically if you now have spots for it.Yes, but it's nothing new, been working like that for at least a year or two. So, it's probably not what OP was talking about (maybe? their post wasn't very clear).

Edit: oh, that was a direct quote from patchnotes, i missed that one. Although i still have no idea what exactly has changed, since it did already work like that well before yesterday.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I'm not sure what the QoL is.I thought it would move items from the 'overflow loot' window automatically to Inventory when one opened one or more spaces, but it didn't do that for me. I still had to accept (click on the window) the extra loot.

There are two different windows, "Unclaimed Loot" and "You are Encumbered", which one was it?Seems it only works for the second one, at least for me.

I actually like the change as it saves a lot of klicks when opening bags or unids, and it's easier to use a larger inventory-window now.