100cm lightfest eyesore

Animism.7530

@lare.5129 said:colos ? you feel discomfit ? change yours settings. I don't feel bad on cm100

I've never had such a headache from staring at flashing images before.The animations are truly way over the top and there aren't any settings which will dim the brightness without affecting contrast (and players shouldn't have to do that for what is clearly a very poor design choice).

Sigh...

I'm not experiencing any discomfort during this encounter, so I don't personally see any problems with the design.Works fine for me and looks good, imo.

Generally, if you get headaches and eye problems from playing video games, you should go see a doctor asap.It might be something that will affect your life a lot more than just some discomfort during gaming.One pal found out about his brain tumor after he started feeling ill while playing counter strike.

Usually FOV plays a part in gaming related headaches too, so you can try moving your monitor further away from where you're sitting and see if it helps.Also make sure your gaming area is well lit.