Anybody else having a problem with progressing "Calm In The Storm"?

Cynder.2509

@Fangoth.4503 said:

@Fangoth.4503 said:Shouldn't chapter 1 arrive before chapter 2 releases though?

We're on Chapter 1

So far we had pre-even 1, waiting week 1, pre-event 2 and we now are at waiting week 2 so in theory chapter one finally start on 15th and if chapter one was over we shouldn't have this green annoying thing on top right corner of our screen

There have been no pre events at all, just story mode for chapter one in full combined with some community events to encourage participation

Chapter 1 story launched a month ago in the story journal, alongside community event 1, then a week's wait for community event 2. We know Chapter 2 starts in Jan as per the roadmap.

It may be light in content and poorly explained, but there doesn’t appear to be anything else. Wintersday starts on the 15th and that will run at least until the first week of Jan. Chapter 2 likely 2 weeks after

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fangoth.4503 said:

We're on Chapter 1

So far we had pre-even 1, waiting week 1, pre-event 2 and we now are at waiting week 2 so in theory chapter one finally start on 15th and if chapter one was over we shouldn't have this green annoying thing on top right corner of our screen

We're on Chapter 1

There have been no pre events at all, just story mode for chapter one in full combined with some community events to encourage participation

Chapter 1 story launched a month ago in the story journal, alongside community event 1, then a week's wait for community event 2. We know Chapter 2 starts in Jan as per the roadmap.

It may be light in content and poorly explained, but there doesn’t appear to be anything else. Wintersday starts on the 15th and that will run at least until the first week of Jan. Chapter 2 likely 2 weeks after

Yes like Randulf.7614 says what we got 2 story maps and 3 drms is all first chapter of episode 5 is giving us.Next part chapter 2 is in january and we wont be done with the episode untill was it may?So you can start to get used to having the green star in the top right for quite awhile.

@Fangoth.4503 said:So far we had pre-even 1, waiting week 1, pre-event 2 and we now are at waiting week 2 so in theory chapter one finally start on 15th and if chapter one was over we shouldn't have this green annoying thing on top right corner of our screen

Chapter <> EpisodeChapter < Episode

So, as stated by others, we are in Chapter 1 of the final Episode.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only came to hear from google search, so poor design so i need to google things, and only after that realize that story ends there, and i need to wait.Wouldn't it bee so nice from devs to let me(and there apparently is ton of others like me) know this more clearly from game itself, so i can save some time :D